Read It and Weep

it's over. move to somnia.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? weblog commenting (prev) i kiss boys (next)
Tuesday, May 18, 2004
 
Nerd

So, then. To explain "all the schoolwork" I mentioned yesterday:

-I gave an in-class presentation based on my final paper in Public Sector Economics. I talked about the relationship between religiosity and economic growth, and among the conclusions I rustled up: devotion rises with education, churchgoing is bad for the economy, believing in hell is good for growth, and the Protestant Reformation was actually a fundamentalist revolution that accidentally led to a realignment of economic attitudes in favor of efficiency.

-I'm studying for Thursday's final exam in Political Systems of the Developing World.

-I've been going some rather underexciting homework in International Trade Theory.

-Oh, and I spent the majority of my waking hours this past week (true!) working on the class yearbook, which we hope to have published next week.

So I'm going to London (yes, again) for the weekend to relax. I think.



Comments: Post a Comment