Read It and Weep

it's over. move to somnia.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? weblog commenting (prev) i kiss boys (next)
Tuesday, March 09, 2004
 
Big Fish

Tim Burton's latest film opened here today, months and months after the States got to see it. It's part comedy and part fantasy--it's Tim Burton, baby--but boiled down, it's the story of a father and son who can't seem to communicate on the same level. So of course I was sniffling when they managed to bridge their gap at the end. It was great.

...which naturally means I had to walk out of the theater next to a classmate who happily announced, "It was so-so. You know Tim Burton: nice visuals, no emotion."

...and then when I got home and called my dad (which I was planning to do before the film, so help me God), he couldn't wait to talk about the award-deserving cinematography of The Passion of the Christ.

It is as it was.



Comments: Post a Comment