Read It and Weep

it's over. move to somnia.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? weblog commenting (prev) i kiss boys (next)
Tuesday, November 11, 2003
 
American Bandwidth

I'm happy to report that my roommate Gisela, who is a big computing know-it-all, has turned me on to Suprnova, a file-sharing system (legality? what?) that puts the Kazaa family to shame, which means I've been able to keep up on all my favorite American shows.

Well, at least The Simpsons is here. All the other shows I like have weird HBO-y schedules (or have been cancelled recently--bitches!), so the "new fall schedule" ain't really happening for me.

And I tried to check out other stuff. I downloaded Will & Grace because it used to be good (it was! it was!), and what did I get? James Earl Jones mincing around under orders from "Just Jack" McFarland. I downloaded something called Tru Calling because I heard it was hilariously bad...but it turns out it was just bad. Really, really bad.

So on the one hand, I'm happy to have access to un-dubbed American TV...but on the other hand, so much of it just sucks.



Comments: Post a Comment