Read It and Weep

it's over. move to somnia.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? weblog commenting (prev) i kiss boys (next)
Thursday, October 30, 2003
 
I Want to Be Zorro

...for Halloween. I don't really know why. Well, besides the facts that he looks pretty cool (and he's a magical mythopoetic figure in Mexamerican history, lookin' out for the little guy). I just can't find the right kind of hat. Or a whip.* Italians sort of play along with the whole Halloween thing, putting up decorations in most shops (from caffes to copisterias), but it's hard to find a costume superstore. Or just a costume store, seeing as it's pretty hard to find ANY kind of superstore around here. Except Ikea...mmmmm. Maybe I should go there.

Anyway, the school's having a party tomorrow night, and we (200 strong) have invited the foreign students' association (1000 strong) at the main university to share a place that holds 600 people. Yeah, that'll be fun. And given our love of partying, the fact that the holiday lands on a Friday this year is gonna be crazy.

*I've been told that a sword would be more accurate, but I want a whip, dammit!



Comments: Post a Comment