Read It and Weep

it's over. move to somnia.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? weblog commenting (prev) i kiss boys (next)
Monday, August 11, 2003
 
I

So I wrote a whole long thing about being an introvert and being suddenly reminded of it after a long time--since I'm now surrounded by unfamiliar faces and stuck in an intense situation with a lot of people in a small area--and how I know it'll take time for me to be at ease enough to make small talk with everyone (which is fine because I'm more given to standing back and absorbing information before I participate) and how it's a little weird sitting quietly among people chattering away during class breaks and also how some people seemed to instantaneously form cliques the first few days and how I'm ready to move on from D.C. already...but the stupid computers in this lab have a tendency to delete things when one hits "send" or "post" or "save" or "do not delete." Sigh.

All in all, I miss my friends. This starting-over process isn't fun.



Comments: Post a Comment